HANDY NEPAL Ltd guarantees the protection of your privacy. All the information that are collected from you are in agreement with all relevant privacy legislation in Australia.
1. Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
- HANDY NEPAL provides an exclusive, inventive, community-based online service. If you fail to provide information requested by us, we will be unable to provide some or all of our services to you.
- When you register and use HANDY NEPAL, your personal information will be collected by the application. The collected information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, phone number, contact details, birth date, gender, credit card and account details, occupation, interests, and application details for verification services. An option of providing a photo or video to be linked with your HANDY NEPAL’s ID might be also given to you. In case of changes in your personal details, it is solely your responsibility to update your account with those changes, so that your records are up to date and accurate.
- When you log into our applications or post any type of contents through or on our application, the usages data will be collected. HANDY NEPAL may share with other users or service providers on HANDY NEPAL, information about the way you use our services, including (but not limited) your feedback ratings, references, comments and other activities to improve our existing services and to create new service features.
- When you use the HANDY NEPAL site to post a task, or make a bid, or comment, or provide feedback on other users, or participate in a public forum, your user ID and all the resources that you post or were engaged with will be visible to other HANDY NEPAL site users. Those posts is also publicly available to other internet users.
- Extra caution must be used while posting on HANDY NEPAL site. HANDY NEPAL does not accept any responsibility or obligation whatsoever for, the revelation or use of personal information which is voluntarily posted by you in any publicly available area of the site.
- HANDY NEPAL may also gather and save information from your browser and computer, including page requests, software and hardware attributes, IP address and cookies (see section 3).
- Your location data may be collected and processed if you use location enabled HANDY NEPAL services (for e.g., GPS signals from your mobile device). In addition to your submitted data, HANDY NEPAL may also collect your data based on your internet behavior from Facebook and other social media sites and services.
- For the purpose of accounting, invoicing and billing purposes, marketing purposes, by third party service providers to HANDY NEPAL, your contact information may be used. To reply to any query you make, your contact information may be used. In case if you contact the HANDY NEPAL, we may save a record of the communication(s) between you and COMPNAY to help resolve any matters you might have.
- We will use your email address to manage our User Agreement for any necessary circumstances.
- When we collect any information from you other than your personal information, if it is a sensitive information, then a direct consent will be seeking from you every time we collect, use or disclose that information for any purposes. That information will not be used or disclosed for any other purpose unless the purpose is directly related to primary purpose for which the information was collected.
2. Protecting and Maintaining Personal Information
- For your data privacy and security, your account is protected by a password. HANDY NEPAL will use various security means and procedures to protect your data from any kind of unauthorized access, use and disclosure. Yet, because of the nature of Internet, HANDY NEPAL cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information or are incorruptible from viruses. We cannot and do not guarantee that information you send from your computer to us over the Internet will be protected by any form of encryption (encoding software). You transmit your personal information to us at your own risk. However, HANDY NEPAL will take all practical and possible measures to ensure any data collected by this service will not be intercepted by any third party.
- You are completely accountable for maintaining the security of your passwords and/or account information.
- However, if you do not wish to reveal any details of your demographics, location and other non-identity specific information, you can change the settings on your internet browser to block or restrict cookies. In such case, you agree that, the HANDY NEPAL services may not work as intended. You may still use the site, but our services may not function properly on your devices, and/or you may not be able to access all areas or features.
- HANDY NEPAL site may contain links to third party websites, which may or may not be owned or operated by HANDY NEPAL. The third party sites may include networks of our valued associate service providers, advertisers, and PayPal.
- Third-party dealers, including Google, may show HANDY NEPAL ads on sites across the Internet.
- If you use any third party verification services in HANDY NEPAL website for verification, then any personal information that you provide as required by that third party in order to perform its verification services, will be collected directly by the relevant third party verification provider, and will not be collected, handled, stored or otherwise used by HANDY NEPAL. HANDY NEPAL will only receive your verification status from the third party verification provider.
5. Use of Web Beacons
- HANDY NEPAL may use web beacons to monitor the effectiveness of promotion or for other legal purposes. To check whether a user has viewed the page or email, web beacons are used.
- HANDY NEPAL may use web beacons to independently track the number of people visiting the web site or for the purpose of advertisement.
- While registering on our HANDY NEPAL website, you may be given option to receive special offers, news and updates related to our new services through HANDY NEPAL account or personal email address, which is part of HANDY NEPAL marketing
- If you accept the option, you will receive newsletters related to HANDY NEPAL promotion. However, you may, cancel the subscription to newsletters at any time, simply by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any email of HANDY NEPAL marketing.
- To show ads based on someone’s past visits to HANDY NEPAL website, HANDY NEPAL and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together.
7. Administrative Communications
- HANDY NEPAL may send you administrative and account-related messages that you may not have chosen to receive. To stop HANDY NEPAL from contacting you and/or sending you important notifications you must close down your HANDY NEPAL account.
8. Accessing Personal Information
- As a user of HANDY NEPAL, you are allowed to access, edit, update and/ or delete your personal information at any time unless we are legally permitted to deny you access to, or retain information. Such case of rejection to access may occur if you make unreasonable request(s) that are repetitive, risks the privacy of others, or would be highly impractical to comply.
- According to Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have right to access your personal data held by HANDY NEPAL. If you wish to access, amend or delete HANDY NEPAL information and/or account, you should contact us here.
9. Privacy Concerns